The primary responsibility of the In-Room Dining Server is to provide guests with courteous, friendly, sincere, efficient, and graceful service in their guest rooms. This service must meet/exceed our AAA Four Diamond standards.
- Provide guests with courteous, friendly, and efficient service.
- Set up room service order in a thorough and swift manner.
- Promptly deliver food and beverage items to guest rooms and/or pool deck.
- Provide thorough and exceptional service to guests. No drop and fly service
- Set up and deliver all amenities in a timely manner.
- Assisting Restaurant Service staff as needed.
- Execute all financial transactions.
- Stocking and polishing items needed for service. Napkin folding.
- Collecting and clearing all trays from guest room floors and pool deck.
- Maintains service and sanitation standards according to health code regulations.